1. CURRENT BALLOT MEASURE NEWS: Which Nevada 2012 ballot measure is headed to the State Supreme Court?
2. CURRENT BALLOT MEASURE NEWS: Texas' legislative session ends soon, and if the state's history with certified ballot questions stays constant, the 2011 ballot measure total may see an increase at that time. What date does session end?
3. STATE EXECUTIVE OFFICES: How many Kentucky state executive offices are up for election in 2011?
4. WEEKLY MAP QUESTION: The following map shows state ______ controlled by the ______ Party in 2010 (Note: There were more of these legislative chambers in the country controlled by this party, however, these were the states chosen for the quiz.)
5. STATE CONSTITUTIONS: The Vermont Constitution says that amendments can only be proposed once in a four-year period. When is the next time residents can vote on an amendment?
Ballotpedia, a project of the Lucy Burns Institute, is entirely ad free, thanks to the generous support of individual donors. If you have found our product interesting and valuable, please consider investing in our work.