1. CURRENT BALLOT MEASURE NEWS: Which of the following Rhode Island State Representatives is William San Bento, Jr., sponsor of the proposed 2012 Rhode Island Casino Gambling Amendment ballot measure?
2. CURRENT BALLOT MEASURE NEWS:Oklahoma sent a measure to the 2012 ballot on April 27, 2011 that would ban affirmative action in the state. What other state had a similar measure on the 2010 general election ballot?
3. GOVERNORS:Under Article V, Section 2 of the Arizona Constitution, the governor must be at least ___ years old, a qualified voter in Arizona, and have been both an American citizen for ___ years and a resident of Arizona for a minimum of ___ years on election day.
4. WEEKLY MAP QUESTION: On this map, what are the gubernatorial term limits for the light green states, such as Texas?
5. STATE LEGISLATURES: Which state has a unicameral state legislature?
Ballotpedia, a project of the Lucy Burns Institute, is entirely ad free, thanks to the generous support of individual donors. If you have found our product interesting and valuable, please consider investing in our work.