1. CURRENT BALLOT MEASURE NEWS: Which state is looking to revamp their state Supreme Court via a constitutional amendment that is already certified for the ballot?
2. CURRENT BALLOT MEASURE NEWS:Minnesota is looking to repeal a 2008 tax increase. What kind of tax are they referring to specifically?
3. GOVERNORS:Neil Abercrombie was born in Buffalo, New York, attended Union College in Schenectady, New York, and is a former U.S. Representative. What state is he the governor of?
4. WEEKLY MAP QUESTION: The following map shows how attorneys general are appointed by state. How does the green state's attorney general obtain his or her postition?
5. STATE CONSTITUTIONS: Which state's constitution has by far the longest preamble? HINT! It begins: "Whereas, The people of the territory of the United States south of the river Ohio..."
Ballotpedia, a project of the Lucy Burns Institute, is entirely ad free, thanks to the generous support of individual donors. If you have found our product interesting and valuable, please consider investing in our work.