1. Governor Paul LePage withdrew his state's membership from the National Governors Association last month. What state is he the governor of?
2. Two casino measures in Arkansas remain on the ballot. If both are approved, only the proposal with the most 'yes' votes is enacted.
3. This year, ___ states are holding regularly-scheduled state executive official elections.
4. Arizona voters will vote on Prop. 121 this year. What does this measure do?
5. Ruth Johnson is the Secretary of State for which of the following:
6. BALLOT MEAURE TOTAL BONUS!
Ballotpedia, a project of the Lucy Burns Institute, is entirely ad free, thanks to the generous support of individual donors. If you have found our product interesting and valuable, please consider investing in our work.