1. Costco Wholesale recently became the largest single donor to a ballot measure campaign in the state of Washington. What measure was this?
2. Maryland’s new congressional districts will soon see a court challenge in what could be the first of a number of suits against the Governor's approved plan.
3. On October 27, a Florida circuit court heard arguments for the removal of Amendment 7. The lawsuit was filed by the Florida Education Coalition.
4. Wyoming is the only state in the union to not have which one of these positions? (Note: All the wrong answers are positions in all 50 states)
5. Which 7 states had questions on the ballot in 2009?
Ballotpedia, a project of the Lucy Burns Institute, is entirely ad free, thanks to the generous support of individual donors. If you have found our product interesting and valuable, please consider investing in our work.