1. The resolution to allow restricted U.S. involvement in Syria was approved by the Committee on Foreign Relations and sent on to the full Senate by a vote of_______.
2. How many incumbents were defeated in the 2012 congressional election?
3. How many gubernatorial elections were held during the November election in 2010?
4. An initiative requiring _____ will be on the November 5, 2013, ballot in _____.
5. According to a new method for the calculation of pension liabilities implemented by Moody's, California's local and state governments are looking at ____ in unfunded public pension liabilities.
6. BALLOT MEASURE TOTAL BONUS!
Ballotpedia, a project of the Lucy Burns Institute, is entirely ad free, thanks to the generous support of individual donors. If you have found our product interesting and valuable, please consider investing in our work.