For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Ballotpedia's update on 2012 state executive official elections
By Geoff Pallay
MADISON, Wisconsin: There were 94 total seats up for election in 22 states in 2012. The election is over, and people are returning to their regular lives. But here's a quick initial look at the results and the few races remaining.
- North Carolina Governor
- Indiana Superintendent
- West Virginia Attorney General from Democratic to Republican
- Alabama Public Service Commissioner from Democratic to Republican
- New Hampshire Governor
- Montana Superintendent of Public Instruction - Incumbent Denise Juneau (D) currently leading Sandy Welch (R) by approximately 1,600 votes, still counting votes.
- Montana Public Service Commission District 2 - Republican Kirk Bushman leading Chuck Tooley (D) by approximately 4,900 votes, still counting votes.
- North Carolina Lieutenant Governor - Republican Dan Forest leading Linda Coleman (D) by about 11,400 votes. 100% reporting, recount looks likely.
- Washington Governor - Democrat Jay Inslee leads Republican Rob McKenna by approximately 55,000 votes, votes still being counted in a number of counties
- Washington Secretary of State - Republican Kim Wyman leading Democrat Kathleen Drew by some 35,000 votes
|2012 State Executive Election Partisan Breakdown|
|Party||Before 2012 Election||After 2012 Election||Net Change|
|2012 State Executive Election Analysis|
|Party||Open Seat Winners||Defeated Incumbents||New State Executives|
- State executive official elections, 2012
- November 6, 2012 election results
- Statewide elections, 2012