Ballotpedia:Live chat with a staff member!
Welcome to Ballotpedia live chat! We’re available from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. CST, Monday-Friday. Just click the button above to get started.
When the button is blue, it means a Ballotpedia staff member is ready and waiting to answer questions! If the button is grey, then the live chat is closed for the day. If you still have a question you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're happy to answer questions you may have or direct you to more information about:
Remember: This is a nonpartisan website. Ballotpedia staff cannot weigh-in with an opinion on specific races. We will not endorse candidates or voice opinions on ballot measures. Our responses will be strictly limited to factual research questions. You can read more about our site-wide policies here.
Examples of questions might be:
- When are polls open?
- What is the filing deadline for ballot measures?
- How many years does a state agriculture commissioner serve?
- Can you recall a state legislator in Arkansas?
- How many incumbents running for Congress faced a primary challenge?
- How many signatures are needed to get a measure on the ballot in Ohio?
We'll do our best to help you out, and if we can't find an answer, we'll be sure to point you in the right direction. Thanks for participating!
We'd also love to hear your thoughts about the process. Please e-mail Geoff Pallay with feedback about the Live Chat platform.