| How to help|
Users • Editors
| Quick guide|
Library of Tutorials
A POV troll, or point-of-view troll, is a Ballotpedia editor who exhibits several of the following characteristics:
- Only edits one or two articles on Ballotpedia, typically about a specific ballot measure.
- Doesn't help build Ballotpedia in other ways.
- Inserts edits that reflect a clear bias, without attempting to collaborate on building a balanced article. A POV troll comes across as trying to slant the article, rather than as trying to collaboratively build a fair, balanced article.
- Deletes information from the article that was added by other editors, rather than helping to develop that information and adding context.
- Wiki-stalks an article, making frequent, quick reversions or edits to slant the article.
- Doesn't use the talk/discussion page of an article to discuss clearly controversial edits.