| How to help|
Users • Editors
| Quick guide|
Library of Tutorials
- See also: Ballotpedia:WikiProject user templates
How to use these templates:
- Identifier: Add the appropriate project identifier template to a page's discussion page.
- Stub: Add the appropriate project stub template to the bottom of a page that is incomplete with information.
- User badge: Add the appropriate project user badge to a user's discussion page if they write for that particular content project.
- Project badge: Add the appropriate project badge to a project's discussion page if that page belongs to a particular content project.
- News desk: Click on the project's new desk link to be taken to a page of the project's recently produced news articles.
- Improvement: Click on Here! under this section to be taken to a page of articles within that project that need improvement and/or various updates.
By clicking on a project's tab below, you will be taken to a list of that project's templates.
For more article improvement templates, click here.