- The Alabama Secretary of State Website only lists ballot measures until 2000. Update past ballot measures before 2000 and create appropriate pages. (i.e. Alabama 1995 ballot measures, Alabama 1980 ballot measures, etc.)
- Install project templates and appropriate state project templates to "talk" or "discussion" page of all articles in this category:Category:Alabama ballot measures
- Indicate which years you've finished here so others know here to start.
- Make sure all Legislative articles are up to date.
Local ballot measures
2011: 2011 election results, which include the special election for state house district 105
2009: Links to all 2009 election results, which include special elections in state senate districts 7, 19 and 22 and state house districts 6, 56 and 65.
1976-2000: Links to all 1976-2000 election results, including statewide elections, with detail breakdown by county.
| Title • Summary & Analysis |
| Fiscal note (impact statement) |
|Arguments pro and con |
| Features, compared by state |
Official voter guides
|Official guide name||Type of guide||Language||Available dates|
|Alabama Voter Guide||Basic voter info||English||• Current
•2013, 2012, 2011, 2010
• 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000
Unofficial voter guides
|Guide publisher||Type of guide||Affiliation||Available dates|
|League of Women Voters of Alabama||General info||Non-partisan||• 2010, 2008, 2006|
- Citizens In Charge-Alabama
- Alabama Secretary of State
- Election results and information back to 2000
- Proposed constitutional amendments
Capital city newspaper
|This page is part of WikiProject Alabama, a WikiProject dedicated to articles related to Alabama. Check out the project page or contribute to the project discussion.|