|| This user is a member of the|
North Dakota WikiProject
This is a project page
for a project on Ballotpedia
about North Dakota
- See also: Ballotpedia:WikiProject North_Dakota#Election results
It is the responsibility of the North Dakota Secretary of State to maintain election results. That information is collected here.
2010: General election; Primary election
2008: General election; Primary election
2006: General election; Primary election
2004: General election; Primary election
2002: General election; Primary election
2000: General election; Primary election
- See also: Ballotpedia:WikiProject North_Dakota#Voter guides
The North Dakota Secretary of State provides online voter information.
Official voter guides
|North Dakota -- Official voter guides|
|Official guide name
||Type of guide
|Ballot Measures to be Considered
||Ballot measures info
Unofficial voter guides
|Unofficial voter guides|
||Type of guide
- We've recently redesigned the North Dakota page to make it more user-friendly as a hub for getting to everything about North Dakota.
- Adding breaking news regarding North Dakota initiatives
- Creating pages for "red links"
- Red links are pages that don't currently exist but that we would like to have. Anytime you see a red link, you are encouraged to start a page on that subject.
- The Campaign finance requirements for North Dakota ballot measures page needs to be edited with the appropriate information.
- Someone had created this page with an "under construction" heading, which we should never do. If a page has a "red link", and no content to go on it, leave it as a "red link", so that someone will know they need to add content.
- Continue work on articles and charts on past initiatives.
- Putting up at least stub articles on all the current pending initiatives, even those that don't necessarily seem serious.
- Adding articles about groups and individuals who actively support or oppose initiatives in North Dakota.
- More information on local initiatives
- Political consultants and advocacy groups
- Following the money: Add information about donations and donors to ballot measure campaigns. This info can be found at followthemoney.org.