Ballotpedia:WikiProject School Board Elections/School election overview guidelines
This page includes links to writing guidelines for school board election overview articles.
Each page provides an explanation of how to write a specific section of those articles. These explanations include "installation" code that can be copied and pasted into new articles as a guide, as well as examples demonstrating how these sections look in practice.
For examples of completed school board election overviews, please see the following pages:
- About the district
- Method of board member selection
- What's at stake?
- Key deadlines
- Additional elections on the ballot
- See also
- External links
- Additional reading (if needed)
- School board elections portal
- School board elections WikiProject page
- School district writing guidelines
- School board member and candidate writing guidelines
- Image category writing guidelines