For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Ballotpedia:WikiProject School district guidelines/Superintendent
This style guide describes how to add the Superintendent section to a school district page on Ballotpedia.
This section details information about the current superintendent of the district. Depending on the amount of available information, this section could include:
- Brief background/education/past employment
- Annual compensation
- Existing issues in the district
- Relevant quotes from the superintendent, officials, co-workers, etc.
- Awards received
- See also: Douglas County School District, Colorado
The superintendent of Douglas County Schools is Elizabeth Celania-Fagen. The former teacher and superintendent of Tucson Unified School District was hired in June 2010. Fagen is the highest-paid school official in Colorado, receiving an annual compensation of $280,350, which includes retirement benefits. Her annual salary raised complaints in 2010 as the district reduced its budget and cut jobs in the previous year. District spokeswoman Susan Meek argued at the time that the compensation was necessary to attract a highly skilled administrator.
- School board elections portal
- School board elections WikiProject page
- School district writing guidelines
- Election overview writing guidelines
- School board member and candidate writing guidelines
- Image category writing guidelines