Ballotpedia Voter Guide
The Ballotpedia Voter Guide (beta) is an interactive way to make and save a sample ballot of upcoming elections. Take it a step further and share the details with your friends or print it as a reference for election day.
The beta version of the guide includes information on the New Jersey 2011 state legislative elections. Here's how it works.
- Simply enter your zip code and the appropriate races for upper and lower house are displayed.
- Click on the candidate names to see their profile pages in Ballotpedia for more information.
- Make and save your own personalized sample ballot.
- Print it for ready reference.
If you wish to share the ballot with friends, you may send them a link to your ballot by email or invite them via Facebook. If you are an advocate for a candidate, save your ballot as "public" for everyone to see. Organizations may apply with Ballotpedia to become "endorsers," with suggested sample ballots for all New Jersey districts.
To apply as an endorser, provide feedback or if you have any questions please send an email to Ballotpedia's executive editor, at email@example.com
Note: The beta version will only include New Jersey election information. Because it is a beta version, some browsers may not have full compatibility. If so, we apologize. Stay tuned for future developments!
- New Jersey State Senate elections, 2011
- New Jersey General Assembly elections, 2011
- State legislative elections, 2011
- New Jersey 2011 ballot measures