Bandera County, Texas
- Main article: Evaluation of Texas county websites
- The names and contact information for all county commissioners is available.
- The names and contact information for all administrative officials is available.
- County commissioner meeting agendas are published.
- The current budget is published.
- Property tax information is available.
- The salaries of elected officials are published.
- A development permit application is available.
- Meeting minutes for county commission meetings are not available.
- Information on building permits and zoning either minimal or nonexistent.
- There is no information on administrative officials, audits, contracts, public records, and lobbying.
Public records lawsuit
Roger Sullivan, former candidate for Bandera County judge, requested public records documenting fees paid by the county to attorney George Hyde of the San Antonio firm Denton, Navarro, Rocha & Bernal. The county is refusing to turn over the records by claiming attorney client privilege, despite an earlier attorney general ruling that the "documents are presumed open because the county failed to comply with procedural requirements in handling Sullivan's request."
- Bandera County website
- Bandera County Chamber of Commerce
- Public Records Directory - Bandera County
- Bandera County on E-Reference
- Administrative officials
- Agendas (dead link)
- Development Permit Application (dead link)
- Bandera County files 2nd suit over open records ruling, My San Antonio, December 30, 2008