Bangor School District Tax Levy Referendum (February 2013)
This measure authorized the Bangor School District to impose a property tax levy increasing its revenue beyond the state set limitations by $600,000 per year for three years.
|Bangor School District Tax|
Language of the resolution:
|“||Be it resolved by the School Board of the School District of Bangor, LaCrosse and Monroe Counties, Wisconsin that the revenues included in the School District Budget be authorized to exceed the revenue limit specified in Section 121.91, Wisconsin Statutes, by $600,000 per year for three years beginning in the 2013-2014 school year, for non-recurring purposes.||”|
- February 19, 2013 ballot measures in Wisconsin
- Monroe County, Wisconsin ballot measures
- La Crosse County, Wisconsin ballot measures
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction Referenda/Resolution Reports
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |