For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Nevada Assembly District 8|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2008|
|Bachelor's||University of Nevada, Las Vegas, 1986|
|J.D.||University of Arizona, 1989|
Buckley earned her B.A. from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, in 1986 and her J.D. from the University of Arizona in 1989. Her professional experience includes working as an attorney and has been executive director of Clark County Legal Services since 1996.
While in the Nevada Assembly, Buckley served on the following committees:
- See also: Nevada State Assembly elections, 2008
Buckley raised $752,919 for her campaign.
|Nevada State Assembly, District 8 (2008)|
|Barbara Buckley (D)||7,565||72.31%|
Listed below are the five largest contributors to Barbara Buckley's 2008 campaign.
|Nevada State Education Association||$10,000|
|Nevada Association of Realtors||$10,000|
Buckley and her husband, Chan, have two children: Ford and Aiden.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Barbara + Buckley + Nevada + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Barbara Buckley's personal website (Archived)
- Nevada Assembly - Rep. Barbara Buckley
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 1996
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography of Barbara Buckley," accessed November 21, 2014
- Nevada Secretary of State, "2008 General Election Results," accessed May 5, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2008 contributions to Barbara Buckley," accessed November 21, 2014
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
|Nevada State Assembly District 8
| Succeeded by|