Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 103|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
WKRG highlighted Drummond's following campaign themes:
|“||We have a crime problem. We need jobs. We need education. We need workforce development and most of all I truly believe we need constitutional reform in Alabama.||”|
Elections for the office of Alabama House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014; a runoff election took place where necessary on July 15, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2014. Barbara Drummond defeated Charlie Staten in the Democratic primary. Ralph Carmichael was unopposed in the Republican primary. Drummond will face Carmichael in the general election.
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 103 Democratic Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Barbara + Drummond + Alabama + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Alabama State Legislature
- Alabama state legislative districts
- Alabama State Senate
- Alabama State Senate elections, 2014
- WKRG, "Drummond Campaigning For House 103," February 8, 2013
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Alabama Democrats, "Qualified candidates for public office list," accessed February 27, 2014
- Alabama Republican Party, "State Senate," accessed February 27, 2014
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official Democratic Primary Results," accessed June 20, 2014
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official Republican Primary Results," accessed June 20, 2014
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|