|Barbara L. Gonzalez|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Oregon House of Representatives, District 3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Oregon House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Tom Johnson was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Carl Wilson defeated Jack Swift and Ronald Schutz in the Republican primary. Johnson also ran on the Working Families Party ticket. Mark J. Seligman ran as a Libertarian candidate and Barbara Gonzalez ran as a Constitution Party candidate. Wilson defeated Johnson, Seligman and Gonzalez in the general election.
|Oregon House of Representatives, District 3 Republican Primary, 2014|
Gonzalez ran for election in the 2012 election for Oregon House of Representatives District 3. Gonzalez was defeated by incumbent Wally Hicks (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Oregon House of Representatives, District 3, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Wally Hicks Incumbent||75.7%||18,681|
|Libertarian||Johnie Wayne Scott||11.9%||2,944|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Barbara + Gonzalez + Oregon + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Associated Press, "2014 Oregon House of Representatives Primary Results," accessed May 20, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Filing," accessed March 17, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Filings for the Senate," accessed July 17, 2012
- Oregon Live Election, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 15, 2014