Barbara L. Barron
|Barbara L. Barron|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 78|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||January 28, 2014|
The seat was vacant following Dick Hess's (R) death on September 6, 2013.
A special election for the position of Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 78 was called for January 28. Candidates were nominated by their party rather than chosen through a primary. The nominating deadline for parties was December 9, 2013.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 78, Special Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Barbara L. Barron||16.7%||925|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Barbara + Barron + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- pavoterservices.state.pa.us, "Official candidate list," accessed December 11, 2013
- Altoona Mirror, "Topper wins 78th District state House seat," January 29, 2014
- Pennsylvania Secretary of State, "Official special election results," accessed August 29, 2014
- www.politicspa.com, "Speaker Sets Jan 28 Date for Hess Seat Special," May 7, 2014
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |