|Vermont House of Representatives Chittenden 6-6|
|January 9, 2013 - Present|
|January 2, 2017|
|Years in position||2|
|Per diem||$107/day (non-commuter) |
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Rachelson served on the following committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2013|
Elections for the office of Vermont House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 26, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 12, 2014. Incumbent Barbara Rachelson was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Rachelson was unopposed in the general election.
Rachelson won election in the 2012 election for Vermont House of Representatives Chittenden 6-6. Rachelson was unopposed in the August 28 Democratic primary and was unopposed in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
Comprehensive donor information for Rachelson is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Rachelson raised a total of $1,792 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 21, 2013.
|Barbara Rachelson's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Vermont State House, District Chittenden-6-6||$1,792|
|Grand Total Raised||$1,792|
2012Rachelson won election to the Vermont House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Rachelson raised a total of $1,792.
|Vermont House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Barbara Rachelson's campaign in 2012|
|Total Raised in 2012||$1,792|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Legislative scorecards are used to evaluate elected public officials based on voting record. Some scorecards are created by political advocacy groups with a focus on specific issues, while others are developed by newspapers and are broad in scope. Scorecards are meant to be used as a tool for voters to have a quick picture of whether their views align with a particular legislator's record.
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Please see our writing guidelines if you would like to add results from an individual scorecard to this legislator's profile.
- National Federation of Independent Business in Vermont: 2013-2014 Legislative Voting Record
- Legislators are scored based on their votes on key small business issues.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Barbara + Rachelson + Vermont + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Vermont State Legislature
- Vermont State Senate
- Vermont State Senate Committees
- Vermont Joint Committees
- Vermont state legislative districts
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election Candidate Listing," accessed June 19, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Independent Candidates and Minor Party Candidates Nominated by Party Committee," accessed June 19, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Major Party Nomination Candidate Listing," accessed June 19, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Listing," June 13, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 General Election Candidate Listing," accessed October 11, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "Election Results Search," accessed April 23, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Rachelson, Barbara," accessed September 21, 2013