|Vermont House of Representatives Chittenden 6-6|
|January 9, 2013 - Present|
|January 7, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Per diem||$107/day (non-commuter) |
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Rachelson served on the following committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2013|
Elections for the office of Vermont House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 26, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 12, 2014. Incumbent Barbara Rachelson is unopposed in the Democratic primary.
Rachelson won election in the 2012 election for Vermont House of Representatives Chittenden 6-6. Rachelson was unopposed in the August 28 Democratic primary and was unopposed in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
Comprehensive donor information for Rachelson is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Rachelson raised a total of $1,792 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 21, 2013.
|Barbara Rachelson's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Vermont State House, District Chittenden-6-6||$1,792|
|Grand Total Raised||$1,792|
2012Rachelson won election to the Vermont House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Rachelson raised a total of $1,792.
|Vermont House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Barbara Rachelson's campaign in 2012|
|Total Raised in 2012||$1,792|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Barbara + Rachelson + Vermont + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Vermont State Legislature
- Vermont State Senate
- Vermont State Senate Committees
- Vermont Joint Committees
- Vermont state legislative districts
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election Candidate Listing," accessed June 19, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Independent Candidates and Minor Party Candidates Nominated by Party Committee," accessed June 19, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Major Party Nomination Candidate Listing," accessed June 19, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Listing," June 13, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "Election Results Search," accessed April 23, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Rachelson, Barbara," accessed September 21, 2013