|Illinois House of Representatives District 64|
|2013 - Present|
|January 14, 2015|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Carmel Catholic High School (1985)|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Wheeler served on the following committees:
Elections for the office of Illinois House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on March 18, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 2, 2013.
Wheeler won election in the 2012 election for Illinois House of Representatives District 64. Wheeler was unopposed in the March 20 Republican primary and was unopposed in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 64, General Election, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Wheeler is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Wheeler raised a total of $34,389 during that time period. This information was last updated on July 22, 2013.
|Barbara Wheeler's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Illinois State House, District 64||$34,389|
|Grand Total Raised||$34,389|
2012Wheeler won election to the Illinois House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Wheeler raised a total of $34,389.
|Illinois House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Barbara Wheeler's campaign in 2012|
|Salvi & Maher Llc||$6,000|
|Illinois State Medical Society||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$34,389|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Barbara + Wheeler + Illinois + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ill. Legislature OKs pension fix; local lawmakers split - Northwest Herald
- How Illinois' pension deal got done - Chicago Daily Herald
- Candidates make last filings for local, state, national offices - Kane County Chronicle
- JFK: The Presidential Years - CBS Local
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ Illinois Secretary of State, "Unofficial candidate list," accessed December 3, 2013
- ↑ Illinois State Board of Elections "Candidate List," December 5, 2011
- ↑ Illinois State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Results"
- ↑ Illinois State Board of Elections, “Official Vote - November 6, 2012 General Election,” accessed January 18, 2013
- ↑ followthemoney.org, "Wheeler, Barbara," accessed July 22, 2013
Michael W. Tryon (R)
|Illinois House of Representatives District 64
| Succeeded by|
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |