|Maine House of Representatives, District 12|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Place of birth||Biddeford, Maine|
She earned her bachelor's degree in business administration and computer science at Fisher College. She then worked in retail management, transportation operations and purchasing management.
Thompson later returned to school and became certified in health and fitness administration, personal training and nutrition. She now owns her own business.
Elections for the office of Maine House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. Martin Grohman was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Perry Aberle was unopposed in the Republican primary. Barbra Thompson is running as an unaffiliated candidate.
Thompson and her husband have six children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Barbra + Thompson + Maine + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine House of Representatives
- Maine House of Representatives District 12
- Maine House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Maine State Legislature
- Maine Secretary of State, Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Candidate List," April 9, 2014
- Information submitted through Ballotpedia's biographical submission form on April 19, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," June 2, 2014
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |