Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 29B|
Chrissis's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Minnesota's Education System
- Excerpt:"I believe there can be no better investment in our State than to provide our children with the best public education in the Country. Our State competes with others to attract businesses and industries that are willing to invest and bring jobs to Minnesota."
- Excerpt:"I’m proud of my 24 years of public safety service in our State so far, and know I will make our district proud by becoming a leader in this arena at our Capitol."
- Excerpt:"I believe that if we’re going to pay our legislators to govern that we should expect them to do better at listening and responding to all constituents’ concerns, and not just the extremists from their own party."
- Excerpt:"I don't believe any man, woman, or child should be without healthcare in the United States."
- Excerpt:"I believe we should all pay our fair share. Nothing more, nothing less. Of my friends who happen to be millionaires, all of them are more than willing to pay their fare share. "
Chrissis ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 29B. He was unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14 and was defeated by Marion O'Neill (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 29B, General Election, 2012|