Barrie S. Ciliberti
|Barrie S. Ciliberti|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maryland House of Delegates, District 4|
|Bachelor's||Ursinus College, 1957|
|Ph.D.||Catholic University, 1975|
|Birthday||July 27, 1936|
|Place of birth||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania|
Ciliberti's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
I have signed the Taxpayer Protection Pledge and pledge to fight to roll back the 40 new taxes from the O'Malley/Brown administration and pledge to vote NO on any new taxes or fees. I also support removing our state income taxes on veterans retirement incomes.
Right to Life
I am pro-life and am proud to have been endorsed by Maryland Right to Life.
I am a strong supporter of our constitutional right to bear arms and will vote to protect our 2nd amendment rights.
Elections for the office of Maryland House of Delegates will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 24, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 25, 2014. Gene Stanton was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while David E. Vogt III and incumbents Kathy Afzali and Kelly Schulz defeated Barrie S. Ciliberti and Wendi W. Peters in the Republican primary.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Barrie + Ciliberti + Maryland + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Maryland Secretary of State - Official candidate list
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "2014 Gubernatorial Primary Election State Candidates List - House of Delegates," accessed May 9, 2014
- Barrie Ciliberti, "Issues," accessed June 18, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Maryland Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed March 3, 2014
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "Unofficial Results for the 2014 Gubernatorial Primary Election," accessed June 25, 2014
State of Maryland
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |