Barron County, Wisconsin
Barron County is one of 72 counties in Wisconsin. It was formed in 1859 and is named after legislator and circuit court judge Henry D. Barron. The county covers 862.84 square miles and contains 369 lakes. The city of Barron is the county seat.
Main article: Evaluation of Wisconsin county websites
- Easy to find budget and audit information.
- Meeting information is listed along with county board meeting minutes.
- Easy to find elected and administration officials.
- Has permits and zoning laws on the website.
- One is able to pay taxes online, but there are no substantive instructions and no additional tax information.
- There is no information on contracts, lobbying, or obtaining public records. Those searching for public records requests will see a link to the open records law, but no information on how to request those records.
- Barron County website
- Wisconline, Barron County
- Barron County on E-reference Desk
- Barron County on E-podunk
- ↑ County Seats of Wisconsin
- ↑ County Budget and Audit Information
- ↑ County Meetings Information
- ↑ County Department Information
- ↑ County Zoning Information