Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 50|
|High school||Rivesville High School|
|Bachelor's||Fairmont State University|
Elections for the office of West Virginia House of Delegates will consist of a primary election on May 13, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 25, 2014. Incumbents Mike Caputo, Linda Longstreth, and Tim Manchin are unopposed in the Democratic primary. Barry Bledsoe, Phil Mallow, and Bobbie Triplett II are unopposed in the Republican primary.
Bledsoe ran in the 2012 election for West Virginia House of Delegates, District 50. Bledsoe advanced unopposed in the May 8 primary election and was defeated in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Barry + Bledsoe + West + Virginia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Barry Bledsoe on Twitter
- WBOY.com "West Virginia General Election Results November 6, 2012" Accessed November 7, 2012
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - General Election - November 6, 2012," accessed February 12, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - Primary Election - May 8, 2012," accessed February 12, 2014
State of West Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Schools | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |