Barry D. Stanley
|Barry D. Stanley|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kansas House of Representatives District 85|
Stanley ran in the 2012 election for Kansas House of Representatives District 85. He was defeated by Rebecca Armstrong in the August 7 Democratic primary, but as Armstrong was acting as a placeholder and did not intend to defeat Stanley, she withdrew. Stanley was then chosen as the new Democratic nominee and was defeated by incumbent Steve Brunk (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 85, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Steven Brunk Incumbent||67.2%||6,806|
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 85 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Barry D. Stanley||46.9%||189|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Barry + Stanley + Kansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wall Street's Brightest Minds Reveal Their Best Investment Ideas For The Next ... - Seattle Post Intelligencer
- Milan Fashion Week seeks renewal - Kansas City Star
- Final goodbye: Roll call of some who died in 2013 - Clarksville Leaf Chronicle
- Final goodbye: World leaders Mandela, Thatcher top roll call of notable 2013 ... - Merced Sun-Star
- Thatcher, Mandela, Chavez Were Among Notable Deaths in 2013 - Bloomberg
- The Wichita Eagle', "Democrats name Stanley to run in 85th Kansas House District," September 12, 2012. Retrieved November 2, 2012.
- Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidates for the 2012 primary (official)," retrieved July 10, 2012.
- Kansas Secretary of State, 2012 Unofficial Kansas General Election Results, accessed November 27, 2012