Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Second Essex District|
|Place of birth||Northampton, MA|
Fogel currently practices law with a private firm. He previously worked as an attorney for a number of public agencies.
Fogel's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Integrity & Independence
- Excerpt:"If I am elected, you will have an honest, independent and accountable representative in Boston whose top priority will be the interests of the 2nd Essex District."
- Excerpt:"The Legislature can assist the recovery in the next few years by increasing support for local government, supporting traditional and innovative business, funding infrastructure projects, and removing unnecessary regulations."
- Excerpt:"As we are growing our economy, the status and future of public education is the top priority in every community."
- Excerpt:"I intend to be a vocal advocate for additional state funding for towns and COAs, such as the Formula Grant available through the Executive Office of Elder Affairs, to provide needed resources and programs."
- Excerpt:"I will work hard to ensure full funding and timely completion of these projects, and others like them. I also will work to find funding necessary to maintain commuter rail and bus services."
Fogel ran in the 2012 election for Massachusetts House of Representatives Second Essex District. He was unopposed in the September 6 Democratic primary and was defeated by Leonard Mirra (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Second Essex District, General Election, 2012|
Fogel and his wife Dianna have one child.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Barry + Fogel + Massachusetts + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Barry Fogel on Facebook
- Barry Fogel on Twitter
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |