Bay City, Michigan
|Transparency grading process|
- Main article: Evaluation of Michigan city websites
- Comprehensive annual financial reports are online.
- Budgets are online.
- Elected official contact information is online.
- Contact information for administrative officials is available.
- A city calendar and meeting agendas are posted.
- Zoning information is available.
- Public records requests can be made online.
- Information for city bids and contracts available.
- Some tax information is available as is the ability to pay taxes online.
- Meeting minutes for the city council are not available, although the city does post a synopsis of the meeting.
- Only permits for erecting a fence are available.
- There is no disclosure of city funded lobbying efforts.