Bayfield County, Wisconsin
Bayfield County is one of 72 counties in Wisconsin. The city of Washburn is the county seat. The county was formed in 1845 and is named for Henry Bayfield, the British Naval Lieutenant who made the first survey of the Great Lakes area. Bayfield covers 1,476.25 square miles and contains 962 lakes.
- Main article: Evaluation of Wisconsin county websites
- The budget is inaccessible, but a budget summary is posted.
- Has meeting minutes posted, but no upcoming meetings.
- Has a list of elected and administrative officials.
- Zoning permits and regulations are listed.
- Includes social media information
- There is no information on audits, contracts, lobbying, or public records requests.
- Search function is not included on the main page. Users must click the link "Using this Website."
- Bayfield County website
- Bayfield County on Wisconline
- Bayfield County on E-podunk
- Bayfield County on E-Reference
- Bayfield Chamber of Commerce website
- County Seats of Wisconsin
- General Fund Summary
- County Meetings Notes
- County Department List
- County Zoning Information