Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Oregon House of Representatives, District 50|
|High school||Cleveland High School|
|Associate's||Mount Hood Community College|
|Profession||Medical language specialist|
Cochran earned her associate's degree from Mount Hood Community College. Her professional experience includes working as a medical language specialist at Providence Portland Medical Center.
Elections for the office of Oregon House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Carla Piluso defeated Beatrice Cochran in the Democratic primary. Piluso will face write-in candidate Dan Chriestenson (R) in the general election.
|Oregon House of Representatives, District 50 Democratic Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Beatrice + Cochran + Oregon + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oregon State Senate elections, 2014
- Oregon State Legislature
- Oregon House of Representatives
- Oregon House of Representatives District 50
- Profile from the Democratic Party of Oregon
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Oregon Secretary of State - Candidate list