|Former candidate for|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 104|
Vore's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "It is of vital importance that our State protects those who fight for our freedoms. This protection includes ensuring that returning veterans receive, in a timely manner, the benefits they earned through the sacrifices they made: anything else is unacceptable."
- Excerpt: "I am in support of all forms of energy that originate in this state such that the state strives to become energy independent while remaining competitive in the global market."
The Great Lakes
- Excerpt: "As stewards of one-fifth of the world’s fresh surface water, and an estimated 7 billion dollars in economic value, we have a heavy responsibility to protect this irreplaceable resource. "
- Excerpt: "Without a thriving agricultural community we do not eat. The State’s role in Agriculture should be limited to reasonable food safety inspections, plant and animal inspections, and overall limited in the oversight of the agricultural community."
- Excerpt: "It is essential to our fundamental rights to protect our persons and property. The founders of our nation understood this fact. Our State must enact legislation that enforces this basic human right, endorses a clear definition of our Second Amendment Rights, and protects us from future federal limitations on the same."
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Betsy Coffia defeated Penny Larcom in the Democratic primary. Eight candidates ran in the Republican primary; Larry Inman won, with Robert Hentschel and Isaiah Wunsch finishing second and third, respectively. Inman then defeated Coffia in the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 104 General Election, 2014|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 104 Democratic Primary, 2014|
In 2014, Vore's endorsements included:
- Right to Life of Michigan
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Beau + Vore + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 104
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Profile from Vote-USA
- Beau Vore on Facebook
- Beau Vore on Twitter
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- vorefor104.org, "Where I Stand," accessed August 1, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed December 5, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- Michigan Department of State, "Unofficial General Election Results as of November 5, 2014," accessed November 6, 2014
- Right to Life of Michigan, "Elections," accessed June 18, 2014
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |