Beaumont Unified School District bond proposition, Measure Z (November 2008)
November 4, 2008 ballot for voters in the Beaumont Unified School Districts in parts of Riverside County and San Bernardino County, where it was approved.
Measure Z authorized the school district to borrow $125 million.
A 2/3rds supermajority vote was required for approval.
|San Bernardino County||1||100%||0||0%|
- These election results are from the Riverside County elections office and the San Bernardino County elections office.
The question on the ballot:
|Measure Z: "Shall the District be authorized to sell general obligations bonds not to exceed $125,000,000 to be used for school safety, vocational education and classroom repair?"|
- California 2008 local ballot measures
- School bond elections in California
- California school bond elections, November 2008, ranked by amount requested
- Our Focus, Our Kids
- Official website of Beaumont Unified
- Measure Z on Smart Voter
- Press Enterprise: Yes on Z
- Beaumont city council backs Measure Z
- Cal Tax: November 4 election results
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found