Beauregard Parish is a parish located in Louisiana. The parish seat is DeRidder. As of 2000, the population was 32,986. It was named after P.G.T. Beauregard, a Confederate general and one of the designers of the Confederate battle flag.
- See also: Evaluation of Louisiana parish websites
- Parish police jurors are listed on the website, but there is no contact information included.
- No information is provided about how parish residents can request access to public documents of the parish under Louisiana's sunshine laws.
- Besides basic information on the Parish police jurors, the site contains little about parish government.
- Many of the links on the parish website are dead.
Cities and towns
Beauregard Parish School Board operates local public schools.