|Transparency grading process|
Beaver is a city in Beaver County, Utah
- Main article: Evaluation of Utah city websites
- Elected officials listed.
- City council minutes posted.
- Administrative officials listed with contact information.
- No information on taxes
- RFPs not posted
- Budgets and audits not posted
- No way to request public records
- No information on the building permit process
The Sutherland Institute
The Sutherland Institute in Utah issued a transparency report that graded Utah cities according to a ten-point checklist. The Institute spent 20 minutes on each website searching for checklist items to ensure that transparency items were both present and easily accessible. 111 cities were graded and averaged a score of roughly 5 points, which is the equivalent of a C- transparency grade.
- Beaver City website
- The Sutherland Institute Utah City Transparency Scores
- The Sutherland Institute Grading City Government