Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kansas House of Representatives District 56|
|Place of birth||Topeka, Kansas|
Nioce graduated from Washburn University, receiving a Bachelor's degree in Elementary Education.
Nioce's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Government should not burden us. It should respond to the citizens."
We need quality legislation
- Excerpt:"I will promote legislation based on the core ideals and principles that have been instilled in me since childhood."
- Excerpt:"I am committed to the educational system. Being a teacher myself and having taught in numerous schools over the years, I know that our children need a solid foundation for lifelong learning."
Creating and keeping jobs
- Excerpt:"I will work to lower taxes and keep government expenditures within equitable means. Business owners along with the hard working people of my district deserve an advocate in the House."
- Excerpt:"I believe every human life is a unique gift that deserves protection from conception to natural death. I will defend life in all areas where it comes under attack."
Nioce ran for election in the 2012 election for Kansas House of Representatives District 56. Nioce ran unopposed in the August 7 Republican primary and was defeated by incumbent Annie Kuether (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 55, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Annie Kuether Incumbent||59.8%||5,257|
Nioce and her husband Andy have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Becky + Nioce + Kansas + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Becky Nioce on Facebook
- Beck Nioce on Twitter
- Becky Nioce on LinkedIn