Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 114|
Ruth's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Bringing New Jobs and Industry to Jefferson County
- Excerpt:"I fully support the development of the Jefferson County Ports as they will bring much needed jobs and industry to our area."
- Excerpt:"I advocate reducing the role of government in education by eliminating mandates handed down from both the federal and state government without the funding to go with those mandates."
Ruth ran in the 2012 election for Missouri House of Representatives, District 114. Ruth ran unopposed in the August 7 Republican primary and was defeated by T.J. McKenna (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 114, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Becky + Ruth + Missouri + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Greyhound cards and results 6/12 - Irish Independent
- Weekend: Your guide to entertainment in Northeast Pennsylvania - Scranton Times-Tribune
- Greyhound round-up - Irish Independent
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |