For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Bellevue School District Income Tax Increase (May 2011)
This measure was approved in Erie County
- YES 47 (53.41%)
- NO 41 (46.59%)
This measure was approved in Huron County
- YES 293 (51.13%)
- NO 280 (48.87%)
This measure was approved in Sandusky County
- YES 652
- NO 470
This measure was defeated in Seneca County
- YES 107 (44.77%)
- NO 132 (55.23%)
This measure sought to increase the current income tax rate by .5 percent for a further five years in order to the help with the current expenses fund of the school district.
- Erie County Board of Elections, Current Election Results
- Huron County Board of Elections, May Election Results
- Sandusky County Board of Elections, Current Election Results (dead link)
- Seneca County Board of Elections, Current Election Results
- Erie County Board of Elections, May Issues List (dead link)
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |