|North Carolina House of Representatives District 118|
Keilman's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"The life of unborn citizens is precious, and I will make sure that no taxpayer funds are used to pay for abortions."
- Excerpt:"I will never pass any laws that restrict or hinder purchase of firearms or hunting in lawful areas."
Camp Lejeune Toxic Water
- Excerpt:"Victims of this tragedy must be accommodated by the Federal Government, must be given just compensation, and must not be ignored."
- Excerpt:"Education is our most important investment in our economy. I will increase local control over education, increase availability of alternative education options, encourage efficiency, and promote Math and Science curriculum to improve college and career success."
- Excerpt:"The government should not have the power to forcibly take land from private citizens for the purpose of redistributing to other private citizens.
Energy: Put our natural resources to work for us. Oil doesn't help anyone when it's sitting in the ground."
|North Carolina House of Representatives District 118 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Michele D. Presnell||56.1%||4,214|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Ben + Keilman + North Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Ben Keilman on Facebook
- Ben Keilman on Twitter
- keilmancan.com - Issues (timed out)
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "2012 Primary Election Results," accessed June 12, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "2012 General Election Results," accessed June 12, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," accessed June 22, 2012
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |