|Former candidate for|
|Illinois Attorney General|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Xavier University, 2002|
|J.D.||The John Marshall Law School, 2007|
Koyl earned his B.A. from Xavier University in 2002. He went on to earn his J.D. from The John Marshall Law School in 2007.
- See also: Illinois attorney general election, 2014
|Attorney General of Illinois, 2014|
|Democratic||Lisa Madigan Incumbent||59.5%||2,142,558|
|Election Results via Illinois State Board of Elections.|
Koyl listed the following themes on his campaign website:
- Excerpt: "If elected I will use all the resources at my disposal to investigate public corruption and to work with County State's Attorneys to bring criminal charges."
- Excerpt: "Primary Objective: Reduce the Attorney General Budget by Downsizing the Size and Scope of the 'Attorney General Education, Litigation, Legislation & Advocacy' Program."
- Ballot access
- Excerpt: "Ballot Access for All Political Parties and Equal Access to Government for All."
- Excerpt: "Using the Freedom of Information Act to Hold Non-Profit Companies who Receive Taxpayer Subsidies Accountable."
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ben + Koyl + Illinois + Attorney + General"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Independent Political Report, "Libertarian Party of Illinois holds annual state convention," September 23, 2013
- Libertarian Party of Illinois, "Campaigns: Our Statewide Candidates," accessed March 31, 2014
- Information submitted through Ballotpedia's biographical submission form on October 10, 2014
- Koyl for Attorney General, "About," accessed October 12, 2014
- "Koyl for Attorney General, "Platform," accessed October 12, 2014
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |