Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Oregon, District 5|
Pollock was a 2014 Republican candidate seeking election to the U.S. House to represent Oregon's 5th District. Pollock lost the Republican nomination in the primary on May 20, 2014. He was defeated by Tootie Smith in the primary.
|U.S. House, Oregon District 5 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Source: Results via Associated Press Vote totals above are unofficial and will be updated once official totals are made available.|
|Ben Pollock (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|Year-End Quarterly||December 31, 2013||$0||$43,763||$(17,451)||$26,311|
|April Quarterly||April 15, 2014||$26,311.79||$15,283.79||$(20,163.45)||$21,432.13|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ben + Pollock + Oregon + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Oregon's 5th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Oregon's 5th Congressional District
- Oregon Live, "Republican Ben Pollock announces candidacy for Kurt Schrader's congressional seat," accessed October 31, 2013
- Associated Press, "Oregon - Summary Vote Results," May 20, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Pollock 2014 Summary reports," accessed May 9, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Ben Pollock Year-End Quarterly," accessed February 19, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "April Quarterly," accessed May 9, 2014