Ben R. Miranda
|Ben R. Miranda|
|Arizona House of Representatives District 16|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Miranda is an attorney in private practice and hosts a legal radio program. He is a member of the American Red Cross Board, Arizona Trial Lawyers Association Board, and founder of Proyeto Manzana.
- Judiciary Committee, Arizona House of Representatives
- Rules Committee, Arizona House of Representatives
Miranda's sponsored bills include:
- HB 2102 - financial institution records; disclosure; notice
- HB 2106 - prohibit photo radar; state highways
- HB 2521 - university tuition; fund sweeps; prohibition
- HB 2606 - civil rights; discrimination; employment
For a full listed of sponsored bills see the House website.
Miranda was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010 due to the term limits of the Arizona House of Representatives.
Miranda raised $35,347 for the campaign, Campbell raised $12,980, and Williams raised $1,600.
|Arizona State House, District 16 (2008)|
|Cloves Campbell Jr. (D)||26,247|
|Ben Miranda (D)||28,654|
|Raymond Williams (R)||11,733|
Below are Miranda's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
- Arizona House of Representatives - Representative Ben R. Miranda
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart bio
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
|Arizona State House District 16
| Succeeded by|