|Former candidate for|
|Montana House of Representatives, District 25|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Koljonen's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
|“||Working to establish invovative methods of education, responsible development of energy/natural resources and a friendly environment for businesses that offer higher wage jobs, together we can build a secure future for all Montanans.||”|
Elections for the office of Montana House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 3, 2014, and a general election took place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 10, 2014; minor party and independent candidates had until June 2, 2014, to file. Incumbent Casey Schreiner was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Benn Koljonen was unopposed in the Republican primary. Schreiner defeated Koljonen in the general election.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 25 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Casey Schreiner Incumbent||52%||1,435|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Benn + Koljonen + Montana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Montana House of Representatives
- Montana House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Montana State Legislature
- Montana House of Representatives District 25
- Official campaign website
- Benn Koljonen on Facebook
- Benn Koljonen on LinkedIn
- Official candidate list
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing List: Legislative," accessed April 11, 2014
- Benn Koljonen, homepage, accessed September 7, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing List: Legislative," accessed October 29, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Statewide Primary Election Canvass," accessed June 30, 2014
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |