Benton County, Washington
Last rated February 6, 2012.
- Budget is published.
- Local tax information is provided.
- Information provided on how to make public records requests, forms available.
- Commissioners are listed but individual contact info is not provided. Meeting minutes and agendas available.
- Annual financial audit reports available.
- Building permits and zoning information provided.
- Administrative officials listed under respective departments.
- Bids are available.
- County contracts are not online.
- Does not disclose if belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
In 2008, Benton County reported $120,000 spent on lobbying.