For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Senate, District 14|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Semple was removed from the ballot before the primary.
- See also: New York State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of New York State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on September 9, 2014. The general election took place November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was July 10, 2014. Leroy Comrie defeated incumbent Malcolm Smith and Munir Avery in the Democratic primary. Comrie also ran on the Working Families Party ticket. Comrie was unchallenged in the general election.
|New York State Senate, District 14 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Malcolm Smith Incumbent||19.3%||2,865|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bernadette + Semple + New + York + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New York State Senate
- New York State Senate District 14
- New York State Senate elections, 2014
- New York State Legislature
- Queens Campaigner, "Semple booted from race for Smith’s seat," August 8, 2014
- New York Board of Elections, "Certification for the September 9, 2014, State Primary Election," accessed December 17, 2014
- New York Board of Elections, "Primary results for September 9, 2014," accessed October 1, 2014
- New York Board of Elections, "NYS Board of Elections Senate Election Returns November 4, 2014," accessed December 17, 2014