|Nevada Assembly District 31|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2008|
Anderson earned his B.S. in Education from the University of Nevada, Reno, in 1971. His professional experience included working as a teacher. He served as a staff sergeant in the Nevada Army National Guard from 1960 to 1967.
While in the Nevada Assembly, Anderson served on the following committees:
- Commerce and Labor Committee, Nevada Assembly
- Corrections, Parole, and Probation Committee, Nevada Assembly
- Judiciary Committee, Nevada Assembly
- Taxation Committee, Nevada Assembly
- See also: Nevada State Assembly elections, 2008
Anderson raised $202,258 for his campaign.
|Nevada State Assembly, District 31 (2008)|
|Bernard Anderson (D)||9,850||67.59%|
Listed below are the five largest contributors to Bernard Anderson's 2008 campaign.
|Associated General Contractors of Las Vegas||$10,000|
|Lynch Hopper & Salzano||$5,000|
|Nevada State Education Association||$5,000|
Anderson and his wife, Clyda, had two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bernard + Anderson + Nevada + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Nevada Assembly - Rep. Bernie Anderson
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1994, 1992, 1990
- kolotv.com, "Assemblyman Bernie Anderson Dies at 71," January 11, 2014
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography of Bernard Anderson," accessed November 21, 2014
- Nevada Secretary of State, "2008 General Election Results," accessed May 5, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2008 contributions to Bernard Anderson," accessed November 21, 2014
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
|Nevada State Assembly District 31
| Succeeded by|
Richard Daly (D)