|Former candidate for|
|U.S. House, Delaware, At-Large District|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
August unsuccessfully sought election to the same seat in 2012.
August's campaign website listed the following issues:
—Green Party website, http://www.gp.org/committees/platform/2010/introduction.php#998247
|U.S. House, Delaware's At-Large District General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||John C. Carney Jr. Incumbent||59.3%||137,251|
|Source: Delaware Department of Elections|
August ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Delaware's at-large District. Bernard ran on the Green Party ticket. He was defeated in the general election on November 6, 2012, by John Carney.
|U.S. House, Delaware At-Large District General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||John C. Carney, Jr. Incumbent||64.7%||238,081|
|Source: Delaware Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
No campaign finance reports are available.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "'Bernard + August + Delaware + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Delaware's At-Large Congressional District elections, 2014
- Delaware's At-Large Congressional District
- Delaware Secretary of State, "General election candidates," accessed July 8, 2014
- Green Party, "Platform," accessed July 9, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- The Huffington Post, "Election 2014," November 4, 2014
- Delaware Board of Elections, "Candidate List," accessed October 4, 2012
- ABC News, "General Election Results," November 6, 2012
- OpenSecrets, "2012 Election" accessed March 18, 2013