Bernt Rainer Wahl
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|California State Assembly, District 15|
Wahl's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "My platform is to bring greater transparency and accountability to our citizenry along with innovative thinking in solving problems. The East Bay is a politically engaged place known for academic achievement, scientific research, free speech, delectable cuisine, and the imaginative arts. Over the years the area has built a reputation considerably larger than a population would warrant. This however has meant that not all our voices have been heard, something I hope to amend."
Elections for the office of California State Assembly took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 3, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 7, 2014. Elizabeth Echols (D) and Tony Thurmond (D) defeated Clarence Hunt (D), Sam Kang (D), Pamela Price (D), Rich Kinney (R), Eugene E. Ruyle (Peace & Freedom) and Bernt Rainer Wahl (I) in the blanket primary. Thurmond defeated Echols in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bernt + Wahl + California + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- California State Assembly
- California State Assembly elections, 2014
- California State Legislature
- California State Assembly District 15
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart